Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Cade is 3 months Old

These last 3 months have gone so quickly that my head feels like it may never stop spinning. I can't believe my sweet little boy is already over a 1/4 of the way through his first year but my goodness he is!

At 3 months, Cade:

is 24.5 inches long
Is wearing 3-6 month (getting tight) and 6 month clothing
size 2 diapers
and a recent development - is sleeping through the night! I'm conflicted over this one, as I'm so happy to finally be feeling rested but really missing our late-night cuddle sessions. It's so rewarding to see him growing and thriving but at the same time, hurts my heart that he needs me less.

He's holding his head SO well, loves to be carried around and really, really loves to go on walks. He's happiest in the morning, tends to get fussy in the evenings (but show me a baby who doesn't) and is getting better at putting himself to sleep.

Bathtime is still his personal favorite time of the day, but he loves the attention he gets when we change his diapers.

He likes to make noise and is finally starting to grab and try to hold things - his favorite so far seems to be a little giraffe.

Cade my love, you are by far the best thing to ever happen to us. Happy 3 months baby boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment