Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

15 Weeks Pregnant


15 weeks and moving right along! I'm counting down these next 5 weeks until we can find out what it is. I wake up with a relatively flat stomach in the AM but it fills out a little as the days go on. I think I can feel little movements, which translate into more twingy, odd crampy sensations but I could be totally fooling myself so I'm trying not to read too much into anything until I can say for certain that I *know* they are baby movements.

MISS ANYTHING: Nope.

FOOD CRAVINGS: No more cravings, I'm off the Mexican bandwagon. I'm hungry - like punch a man hungry- every 3 hours so I try to eat several smaller meals through the day.

ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope. Not even a little.

WEIGHT GAIN: 7 lbs. I've gotta slow this down.

STRETCH MARKS: Nope.

HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy to be in the 2nd trimester! I feel more at ease than I did through the first trimester but am looking forward to more milestones - definitive kicks, gender ultrasound (we both think it's a boy), and 24 weeks for a first viability checkpoint.

SYMPTOMS: 
  •   Gaining weight
  • Peeing all. the. time.
  • Pregnant boobs, which are awesome.
 LOOKING FORWARD TO: Kicks! And gender ultrasound. If we're being honest it will probably be at least another 5 weeks til I post again.


No comments:

Post a Comment