Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

1st Ultrasound and 5 weeks pregnant

For IVF pregnancies, they like to see you fairly early on to confirm the pregnancy via ultrasound and make sure it's not ectopic. I've been looking forward to this ultrasound for 9 days and praying every day that it would go well.

And... it did! We saw the gestational sac, the yolk sac, and the fetal pole, and were dated right on time at 5 weeks 4 days. We'll go back next week at 6w7d to confirm the heartbeat before they release us to our OB.


MISS ANYTHING: Nope.

FOOD CRAVINGS: Soup. I have had at least one serving of soup every day for almost 2 and a half weeks. It's all I want to eat.

ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: I get a tiny bit queasy if I go longer than 2 hours without eating.

WEIGHT GAIN: Haven't bothered to step on the scale, but have been cleared to start exercising again!

STRETCH MARKS:It's too early for that business.

HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy. I still can't believe this is real.

SYMPTOMS: 
  • Sore stomach muscles (weird?)
  • Night cramping
  • Thirsty
  • Tired
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Our ultrasound next week! I'm so happy that Jeff is off that week and he'll be able to be there for the heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment