Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2016

First monitoring appt

We had our first monitoring appt yesterday.

Tangent: I don't know why I say "We". "We" did not go to the doctor. I went to the doctor. "We" did not get half naked or get "our" blood drawn. I got half naked and got my blood drawn. I think I say "we" because "we" wrote the check, "we" both have issues, "we" are on this venture together. I think that's why.

All is well! Ovaries look great (wait, it's possible that someone doesn't care about what my ovaries look like? Whatever, dudes. Peace out.), blood levels were great, and we should be okay to start shots tonight.

I did get my super cute bandaids - they're Mater from Cars.

Here's my Instagram picture announcing to the Instagram community that we have the okay to proceed.

Hey there, double chin. So glad you could join the party BEFORE I get pregnant and fat. That was super kind.

Also, neck lines. Can you guys take a minute and look at my neck lines? I've had them since I was 17 and they are just getting worse. I'm going to legit look like a prune by the time I turn 30 and obviously it's not 'cause I'm in to tanning.

Do those socks make me look not naked? The doctor loved them. "You're already full of personality!"
Ha. I'm full of something but I don't know if it's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment