Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Shots shot and more shots.

Our stimming meds have arrived!

Seeing this box on the doorstep felt like Christmas. I've never been so excited to open a box before and I already knew what was in this one.

The picture below contains a total of (5) boxes of Gonal-F (stimming medication), (4) boxes Cetrotide (antagonist - anti-ovulatory), (1) vial low-dose HCG (stimming medication), (1) vial HGC trigger shot, and (1) vial Progestone-in-oil (the butt shot).


And the needles, sharps container, alcohol prep pads, etc. Not pictured: the cute bandaids and comfy sweats I will be purchasing this week. If I have to get bloated and fat and uncomfortable, I will do it in style.


In the thick of things, there will be 3 shots per day.

Bring it o.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment